Saturday, June 13, 2009

Conflict.

Are you troubled by inner conflict? I think most of us are and we like to think we are in control of our feelings. But are we really? A person who desires to be kind and gentle to others can be overwhelmed with violent tendencies if a loved one of his is attacked. Does that then make him violent? Or does that make him protective? He has control and no control. That to me is inner conflict. As we struggle with deep rooted feelings, we begin to question not only who we are, but also why we are. We search inside ourselves for simplicity and closure. Why am I angry? Why am I sad? Why am I poor? Why am I White? Why am i Black? Each of these questions has an answer. Maybe. And that is inner conflict; having a query but no explanation. Becoming self aware of our personality and not accepting it. The desire to change, but not knowing why and how.
Conflict.

No comments:

Post a Comment